International Journal of Electric Power Systems and Energy Conversion highlights the latest trends in research in the field of power generation, transmission and distribution. Now a days, there exist significant challenges in the power sector, particularly in deregulated/restructured power markets. A key challenge to the operation, control and protection of the power system is the proliferation of power electronics devices within power systems. The main thrust of IJEPSEC is to bring out the latest research trends in the power sector as well as in energy conversion technologies.
The main objective of IJEPSEC is to establish an excellent channel of communication between experts in academic and research institutions, practitioners and professionals working in power industry and related business, and policy makers.
IJEPSEC acts as a bridge between professionals, academics, researchers and people in industry. This will be extremely helpful in creating an industry-institution interaction between the people working in the academia, the power sector and machine manufacturers, helping them to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work.
IJEPSEC publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports, and case studies. Special Issues devoted to important topics in power system and energy conversion will occassionally be published.
Suitable topics include, but are not limited to:
- Power System Modelling and Analysis
- Computing and Economics
- FACTS and HVDC
- Challenges in Restructured Energy Systems
- Power System Control and Operation
- Power System Communication and SCADA
- Power System Relaying and Protection
- Energy Management Systems and Distribution Automation
- Applications of Power Electronics to Power Systems
- Power Quality
- Distributed Generation and Renewable Energy Resources
- Electrical Machines and Drives
- Utilisation of Electrical Energy
- Modelling and Control of Machines
- Fault Diagnosis in Machines and Drives
- Special Machines