International Journal of Advances in Power Electronics is a referred international journal which presents to the international scientific community important results of work in this field, whether in the form of modelling, simulation, analysis, fundamental research, development, application, design or real-time implementation. The scope of IJAPE is broad, encompassing all aspects of power electronics.
The main objective of IJAPE is to establish an excellent channel of communication between experts in academic and research institutions, practitioners and professionals working in industry and related business and policy makers.
IJAPE provides a vehicle to help professionals, academics, researchers and policy makers, working in the field of power electronics and dealing with modelling, simulation, analysis, design and implementation, to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work.
IJAPE publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports, and case studies. Special issues devoted to important topics in power electronics will occasionally be published.
Suitable topics include, but are not limited to:
- Advanced power semiconductor devices
- Modelling, simulation, analysis, design and implementations of the application of power circuit components (power semiconductors, inductors, high frequency transformers, capacitors)
- Inverters, converters, controlled and uncontrolled rectifiers
- Control algorithms and techniques applied to power electronics
- Electromagneticand thermal performance of electronic power converters and inverters
- Applications in motor drives, wind energy systems, solar, battery chargers, UPS and hybrid systems
- Low power electronics
- EMI/EMC considerations