The International Journal on Power System Optimization is a peer-reviewed journal. The journal aims to publish work of high quality in terms of originality, significance and rigor and so to contribute to increased production efficiency and improved component performance. It emphasizes on the power system optimization problems which are very intricate as optimization is undergoing a major transformation in scope and dimension. It is growing in response to challenges and opportunities from industry. It is therefore important to utilize most efficient optimization methods to take full advantages in simplifying the formulation and implementation of the problem.
The focus areas are
• Power system analysis and computing
• Power system static and dynamic models and performance
• Power system control and operation
• Restructured power system operation
• Power system planning
• Power system scheduling and dispatching
• FACTS and HVDC
• Power system reliability and security
• Power transmission and distribution;
• Power system stability
• Power system protection.