The International Journal of Risk Management is a peer-reviewed journal. The International Journal of Risk Management (IJRM) is a refereed international journal whose focus is on exchanging information on risk related theory and its applications, including project risk management, supply chain risk management, risk attitude and behavior, and risk management in finance, accounting, engineering, marketing, auditing, law, procurement and contracting, business and economics, etc. The objective is to provide an international forum for researchers and practitioners across the many relevant disciplines and industries to discuss some related problems and learn from each other’s work. The readership includes professionals, academics, researchers, and managers.
IJRM publishes original and review papers, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, management reports, book reviews, and notes commentaries and news. Contribution may be by submission or invitation, and suggestions for special issues and publications are welcome.
Both quantitative and quality research methodologies such as modeling, optimization, algorithms, simulation, questionnaire surveys, event studies, case studies are welcomed. Suitable topics for papers include but are not limited to:
• Risk management tools and methods
• Life cycle risk management
• Risk identification, analysis and control
• Expert systems in risk management
• Real options in risk management
• Multi-criteria decision making in risk management
• Outsourcing decisions with uncertainty
• Risk-based decision-making and risk ranking
• Dynamic risk management
• Terrorism and crisis management