The International Journal of Network and Mobile Technologies is a peer-reviewed journal. Network and Mobile technologies have changed many aspects of our lives that we have taken for granted. From businesses to entertainment, it is difficult to imagine living without these technologies. The aim of International Journal of Network and Mobile Technologies (IJNMT) is promote, address and capture innovative and state of the art research and work in the network and mobile technologies field. The journal also aims to cultivate interest and encourage more research and development efforts in the field of network and mobile technologies.
IJNMT accepts original and review papers, case studies, book reviews, technical reports, conference reports, management reports, book reviews, commentaries and news. Contribution may be by submission or invitation, and suggestions for special issues and publications are welcome.
IJNMT will cover the emerging developments in network and mobile technologies such as the Internet and wireless communications. The subject coverage will include:
• Emerging Network/Mobile technologies.
• ecurities issues and challenges.
• Applications of Mobile and Network Technologies.
• Business models for network and mobile technologies.
• Adoption issues in network and mobile technologies.
• Protocol designs in Network and Mobile Technologies.
• Network Control and Management.
• Applications of Network and Mobile technologies in Supply Chain Management.