The International Journal of Materials, Manufacturing and Optimization is a peer-reviewed journal. International Journal of Materials, Manufacturing and Optimization (IJMMO) is a bi annual journal aimed at investigating all the aspects of materials, manufacturing and optimization of manufacturing systems. The main aim of IJMMO is to present state-of-the-art high quality research developments in all areas of materials and manufacturing applications and to serve the large technical community concerned with quantitative and computational methods of optimization and their application to engineering planning, design, manufacture and operational processes.
All papers involving basic, applied, theoretical and case study research in the field of materials and manufacturing are invited.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following areas:
• Introduction of new materials in industrial production process
• Nano materials for Engineering applications
• Composite materials
• Finite Element Analysis
• Agile and Lean Manufacturing
• CAD/CAM/CIM and Robotics
• Tolerance optimization
• Quality and Reliability Engineering
• Just In Time manufacturing and Total Quality Management
• Mechatronics system
• Production Planning and Control
• Rapid Prototyping
• Flexible manufacturing System and Group technology
• Sustainable Manufacturing
• Nano Technology
• Operations and Project Management
• Facility layout and design
• Logistics and Supply Chain Management
• Modelling and Simulation
• Application of heuristics and Meta heuristics for industrial manufacturing systems.