The International Journal of Manufacturing Science and Management is a peer-reviewed journal. IJMSE is a fully refereed journal, which includes the areas of manufacturing technologies and related information and knowledge management issues. Contributions that include industrial application will be preferred as the objective of IJMSM is to act as an effective medium for communication between academy and industry to minimize manufacturing costs, maximize productivity, and assuring product quality
IJMSM publishes original papers, review papers, research notes, case studies, etc. Special issues devoted to important topics in manufacturing will occasionally be published.
IJMSM topics include, but are not limited to:
• Manufacturing process and equipment development
• Design for manufacturing and assembly
• CAM/CIM/FMS/CAD/CAPP/CAM/PDM/ERP systems
• Agile manufacturing, lean production, e-manufacturing, etc
• Micro-/nano- design/manufacturing informatics and simulation
• Time-based manufacturing technologies: JIT, GT, TQM, etc.
• Workflow modelling, scheduling and management
• Integration of IT tools and softwares into manufacturing
• Mechatronics and manufacturing systems
• Expert Systems in Manufacturing