The overall aim of international Journal Wireless Communications and etworking (IJWCN) is to bring together science and application of wireless communication and networking technologies This international Journal is to provide a high profile, leading eage international forum for the practicing engineers and academic researchers working in the field to contribute, to disseminate innovative and important new work on wireless Communications and networking technologies. Papers should emphasize origina1 results to the theory and/or applications of wireless communications and networking. Review articles, especially those emphasizing multidisciplinary views of Communications and networking are also welcome.
Subject Coverage: The general scope of IJWCN includes, but is not limited to:
• B3G Technologies, WLAN, Wimax
• Modulation and coding.
• Multi-rate and Multi-carrier Systems
• Diversity techniques and channel equalization
• Propagation and channel characterization
• Fading countermeasures
• Multi-user detection
• Signal separation and interference rejection
• Multimedia communications over wireless
• Synchronization techniques
• Space-time processing
• MJMO technologies
• Multiple access techniques
• Cognitive radio
• Network architectures ad protocols design
• Resource allocation and interference management
• Traffic modeling and mobility management
• Scheduling and handoff algorithms
• Security, privacy, and authentication
• Wireless sensor and ad hoc networks
• Cross-layer design and optimization
• Congestion and admission control
• Network coding
• Network information theory
• Cooperative networks
• Networking heterogeneous wireless/wireline networks
Specific Notes for Authors: Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
All papers are referred through a double blind process. A guide for, sample copies and other relevant information for submitteing papers are available on the Submission of Papers web page.
You may send one copy in the form of an MS Word file attached e-mail (details of file formats in Author Guidelines) to Dr. Pingyi Fan below with an e-mail copy only firstname.lastname@example.org.
This publication contains information obtained from authentic and highly regarded sources. Reasonable effort has been made to publish reliable data and information, but the author and the publisher cannot assume responsibility for the validity of all materials or for the consequences of the use.
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted, in any form, or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior permission, in writing, from the publisher or the author.