The International Journal of Grid Computing and Multi Agent Systems (IJGCMAS) aims to provide a high quality forum for academicians, researchers and engineers working in the general field of distributed computing and applications with a particular focus on Distributed Processing, Grid Computing, Multi Agents Systems and Web Services.
The journal publishes bi-annually peer reviewed research papers and technical papers of sound high quality. It features original research papers, comprehensive and sound surveys on the state-of-the-art and describing implementations of general interest, or applications and field works.
Topics of interest to the journal include, but are not limited to:
· Grid and Multi Agent Systems (MAS) Integration Paradigms and Solutions
· Grid and MAS Development Languages and Frameworks
· Data grid management systems
· Grid Computing and MAS Based Web services
· Grid systems Software integration technologies
· Software engineering support for grid computing
· Grid monitoring, management and organization
· Integrated Development environment for grid computing
· Grid and MAS Security
· Grid objects metadata and schema
· Grid survivability
· Wireless enhanced grid systems
· Interconnects and protocols for the Grid
· Parallel and Distributed Computing on the Grid.
· Case studies of Grid, MAS and web service development and deployment
· Parallel and Distributed Processing Based on MAS Paradigms
· Web services and web security in grid computing
· Development and modelling frameworks for web services
· Service mediation systems and architectures
· Web services based E-Commerce applications
· Communication and Multimedia applications using web services
· Multimedia communications, systems, and applications on the Grid
· Internet-based computing models for the creation and management of virtual enterprises
· Resource management, discovery, reservation, scheduling, and load balancing on the Grid
· Performance evaluation and modelling of Grid applications and Systems
· Service oriented architectures design and applications
GCMAS is seeking papers, describing either original research contribution, advancing the state of the art, or providing critical reviews of published research results in the recommended topics. Only original unpublished research work will be considered. Authors should follow the prescribed format of paper submission.
This publication contains information obtained from authentic and highly regarded sources. Reasonable effort has been made to publish reliable data and information, but the author and the publisher cannot assume responsibility for the validity of all materials or for the consequences of the use.
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted, in any form, or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior permission, in writing, from the publisher or the author.